Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Lenten Exercise Program Available

Long story short, on my day off last week I sketched out the plans for a Lenten Exercise program that I'm making available for people to use in their own home (or wherever).

When I asked the first person to sign up if she thought the price was fair, she said, "Oh My Goodness Yes! I spent more than that on dinner with my husband the other night and what you're offering is actually healthy!"

Of course, she took advantage of the special pricing available only until Midnight this Thursday, January 31st.

Check it out at the following link and then get back with me pronto if you're interested.

Blessings,
Kent

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bcld4qux4k9sx6u/Follow-up%20Offer.pdf

1 comment:

  1. We prevent and treat a diverse range of injuries using hands on exercise modalities as well as the most sophisticated electrotherapy technology to get the best.

    Exercise Physiologist

    ReplyDelete