Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Today's Workout

At first I wasn't sure I was up to a full workout today. I started a little later than I wanted to and figured maybe I would just go through one round of everything at most. But once I got started I just couldn't stop! :)

5-minute Warm-up followed by:

Set 1:
Pull-ups (10 reps)
100# barbell Squats (25 reps)
100# bench press (25 reps)
rest 1 minute, repeat set (only 20 bench presses on 2nd set)

Set 2:
Split Squats with 2-25# dumbbells (10 reps/leg)
plank sequence (regular, then side planks with leg-raises)
rest 30 seconds, repeat set.

Set 3:
bent-over dumbbell rows (15 reps with 2-25# dumbbells)
Cross-body mountain climbers (50 reps)
rest 30 seconds, repeat set.

Set 4:
2 rounds of 10 ab-wheel roll-outs with 30 seconds rest in between rounds.

Finished with a 2/3 mile walk with the dog.

Done.

No comments:

Post a Comment